It’s that time again. The current TAWA President’s term has come to an end.
We are now accepting an application for the President position of the Thai Association of Washington State (TAWA) and looking forward to great projects that the new President will bring to the community. The application period will start from February 15, 2015 to March 1...5, 2015.
Qualification & Responsibility: *
*from the by laws
- The president shall be at least 18 years of age.
- The president shall serve for a 2-year term.
- The president shall be the chief executive officer of the Association.
- The president shall have the general responsibilities to supervise and control all of the assets, business and affairs of the Association.
- The president shall preside over meetings of the members and the Board.
- The president shall develop the upcoming year’s business plan and budget describing the activities for the Board’s review and approval.
- The president shall be able to lead the organization and speak on behalf of the Association.
If interested, please submit the letter of intention stating your passion, vision, projects, and your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the dateline. The new president will be announced during the TAWA Annual Meeting on April 5, 2015.